Air Marakanda was established in 2020 to manage airports, provide support services to passengers and airlines. This includes handling baggage, cargo, mail and the facilicate technical maintenance of aircraft.
As part of its operations, the company engages local and foreign specialists with international experience in civil aviation.
The company’s strategic priorities are:
- Implement and develop a safety management system that meets international safety requirements (ISAGO).
- Comply with international requirements for aviation safety (TSA).
- Continuously improve quality of customer service.
- Modernize the airport infrastructure using the latest technology.
- Use management systems of the highest international standards (ISO).
- Ensure operations protect the environment, wherever possible.